Tuesday, April 17, 2012

First Photo Shoot!

These were taken when Cal was 11 days old. I wanted to wait to post them until my announcements were mailed and delivered. Now that I have finally checked that job off my to do list here they are! My sweet friend (and talented photographer) Kacee took them and I LOVE them. I posted a few of my fav (I know it seems like a lot more than a few)...but I could have posted even more. Can't wait to order a bunch of them on canvas and display them in his room!
















4 comments:

  1. L.O.V.E. them all!!!!!!!!!! you have a beutiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! Loved....LOVED your announcement! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Jamie!! What beautiful kids you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do i start? First off you're kids are so beautiful. Love these pictures. 2nd you truly amaze me every single day. You are so strong and you are the best mom ever. Cal is so lucky to have you and marcus. I am sitting here in tears reading this. Cal is the cutest little thing alive. I have so enjoyed this past year getting to know you and love that our girls play so well together. I cant wait til cal and stevie can play! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete