Saturday, March 24, 2012

Week One

Wow the first week is a bit of a blur. The few things I do remember about this week are...the AMAZING meals that our friends and neighbors brought us...and my sweet Mom and her help. Other than that I think I was in survival mode...moving from day to day. We did get the results of Cal's blood test this week and his diagnosis of Achondroplasia was 100% confirmed. For me this was almost a relief...I was just grateful to know for sure what he had and to move forward with educating myself about his condition.

 Ivy still loves her little brother!

 Will holding Cal...this is actually kind of rare. I know he loves the little guy but he is much more hands off than his sister.
 Cal's first bath...as you can see Ivy is right there and ready to help. As you can also see Cal is not a big fan...they never really are until you can actually put them IN the bath!


All clean and cute as ever!!

2 comments: