Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cals Blessing Day

We blessed Cal the first Sunday in May. It was a great day...one I will never forget. Marcus gave Cal such a sweet blessing. Cal looked adorable in his blessing outfit. It is the same outfit Marcus wore 34 years ago when he was blessed, and Will wore 6 years ago on his blessing day. All our family (except Marcus's brother) were able to come celebrate Cal's special day. The pictures I posted capture his personality perfectly. He's either looking around with big wide eyes or smiling like crazy! Love this little boy sooo much!



4 comments:

  1. Waht a sweet day!! Love him in that second picture with the big old smile, what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on my worst days this little boy makes me so happy! i love his yummy rolls and I am pretty sure i am his favorite aunt. love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun PIcture! Your boy is adorable! best wishes to you guys!

    ReplyDelete