Friday, July 13, 2012

4 Months!

My little man is growing so fast! Here are his four month stats...

Weight: 13lbs 9.5oz  His charts 75% Average Height charts 20%
Length: 23 inches His charts 50% Average Height charts 1%
Head Size: 17.25 inches His Charts 50% Average Height charts 85%

What a great summer we have had! I say this everytime but its so true...Cal is the happiest most content baby ever! He just goes with the flow. Maybe thats how it is when you are the third child but we sure are grateful that he is content to do whatever it is we are doing. As far as milestones go...he is able to fully support his head on his own (which is a pretty big task when you have a big noggin), and just three days ago he started to grab for toys, his binky, and my hand when I put them in front of him. He is also a jabber box... he makes the cutest little baby noises and we get a laugh every now and then if I act really really crazy!  He hasn't even thought about rolling over yet tho...tummy time is still really hard for him. Because his head is on the large size its difficult when he is on his tummy to hold his head up for more than a few seconds, but we are working every day and we know eventually he will get there! He goes to bed at 8 wakes up at 5 on the button every morning to eat and  then is back to sleep until 7:30 or 8:00. He still loves to be swaddled nice and tight for bed. And yes I rock him to sleep. It will be a minor miracle if I have another baby so I want to enjoy every moment I have with this little babe. I tell him every morning...Cal, you make mommy so happy. And its true...there is nothing better than seeing his happy smiling face first thing in the morning. Happy 4 months baby boy...we LOVE you!


 My little boater! My fam goes boating every Thursday and Cal is always up for a boat ride. He is the first of 12 grandkids to not scream and even crack a smile while wearing this annoying life jacket!

 Now that our yard is finally done we love having dinner and enjoying our peaceful summer nights in the backyard!
 Hiking up Adams canyon



 Worn out from all our 4th of July fun!


5 comments:

  1. Every post you make just warms my heart! I can't wait until this little guy is running around and talking and everything! And what a great picture of Marcus and Cal, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your pictures!! Cal is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! What a cutie!!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear Cal is doing so well!!!! You look fabulous!!!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures are so darling! I just love that sweet little boy so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jamie, He is adorable!! He is getting so big! Cute family you have! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July!! Glad you have your yard in now!!! Miss you guys! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete